Sunday, June 17, 2007

First post and an update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the site, and on my progress for this year.

The site currently is designed and ready to be uploaded. I will be using a site that my father hosts, so I am just waiting for all the domain stuff to be set up. The site should go public in about a week. I really like the way the site has turned out. It has a lot of how-to's on it and a lot more to come. The next biggest project is going to be the toy factory. This is going to be the biggest project yet, and is going to be a bit of a challenge for me. That whole process will be posted here as I go along, as well as on the site.


As far as what is already completed for this year, I have finished the 6 north pole lights...and I love them. They came out great and can't wait to put them into play with the display. The will look even better when I string the lighted garland between them. I also have 3 song's sequenced and have another 4 or 5 to do...I haven't decided yet.

As I go along through out the remainder of the year, I will be posting more and showing more pictures. Here is what the complete poles looked like, just so you can get an idea.

No comments: