Monday, August 27, 2007

Factory Complete

So things have been moving along very well lately. After about a month of work I finally completed the Toy Factory. Besides the neighbors thinking I am completely insane, I think it came out really really well. I set it up outside so I could get the sequencing right and see how I was going to set it up. Now I have to work on getting the right sound effects to put into the sequence. I am pretty much finished now with all the things I planned on making. I changed my plans a bit for what I was going to do with the North Pole Lights. Originally I was going to put garland and lights in between each pole, but once I saw these stars... http://www.christmaswonders.com/ ... I knew I had to add something to the front. Now the stars are made out of coro, but I don't have enough left, so I changed it around and decided to make it out of 5 gallon buckets. I orderd all the things I need from Action Lighting and am just waiting for them to come it. Once I get them, I'll be sure to show you what the final ones look like.

Here is what the Factory looks like at night...

No comments: