Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas is Up!!

It has been way to long since I have posted anything about the display. Just to catch you up, everything I wanted to get for this year, by some miracle got finished. The toy factory was completed, all the north pole lights were completed and I finished santa throwing the presents. It took me a week to get all the lights up, 15,375 lights this year. I have completed a bunch of the videos, but not all of them yet. You can find them at the following links. Also, my father took some amazing pictures of the display with the snow that we got today.

Opening


Overture


O Come All Ye Faithful - Twisted Sister Style


Little Saint Nick


Believe


Joy to the World


Stille Nacht


Breath of Heaven


Jingle Bells


Carol of the Bells


Closing Sequence


Here is a photo slide show

No comments: